Laytonville Healthy Start relies on a strong collaboration with other local area and county agencies to serve the Laytonville community.
Some of our partners include:
- Harwood Memorial Park, Inc.
- Long Valley Health Center
- Cahto Tribe
- Laytonville County Water District
- Community Foundation of Mendocino County
- Tapestry Family Services
- First 5 Mendocino
- Mendocino County Department of Mental Health, Social Services and Public Health
- Mendocino County Community Services Branch Alcohol and Other Drug Program for adults and for children
- Project Sanctuary
- Mendocino County Sheriff’s Department
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
- Youth Speaks Out
Laytonville Healthy Start is also an active member in the Family Resource Center Network of Mendocino County, and the center’s director serves as the Chair of the Network.
For a listing of community resources, click here.