Laytonville Healthy Start’s funders and donors are a very special part of our family of supporters. Your financial participation makes it possible for us to work with a variety of health and human services agencies to promote the well-being of Laytonville’s children, youth, families, and the community as a whole.
Our local, state and national funders:
- Community Foundation of Mendocino County
- FIRST 5 Mendocino
- Medi-Cal Administrative Activities (MAA)
- Mendocino County Health & Human Services Agency; Social Services and Public Health Branches
- Mental Health Services Act (MHSA)
- Laytonville Unified School District – Safe Schools / Healthy Communities BRONCO Grant
- Substance Abuse Mental Health Services Act (SAMSHA) – Drug Free Communities Grant
- Community Donations
Some people think that our funding provides all the monies needed to meet our expenses, but in reality it is only through community contributions that we can continue to offer the range of services and activities that we provide. That’s why the support from our donors and members is so important! Please use the Donate Now button at the bottom right to join our family of supporters.